Balloon Rides from Vézelay, Burgundy
It is here in Burgundy that France Montgolfières Balloon Company was created more than twenty five years ago. This wonderful area renowned for its gastronomic delights, its fine wines and chateaux, Burgundy gives every visitor a taste of the soul of France.
We fly you over the celebrated vineyards of the wine area, the spectacular medieval hilltop town of Vezelay and the villages of the Parc du Morvan Nature Reserve.
Balloon rides are scheduled everyday, morning and evening when the wind is calm, seven days a week from April until October. You may buy a ticket and reserve your seat via this site or you may book at the last minute by telephone, especially on weekdays.
The flight includes:- The rendezvous with your pilot in Vézelay, in front of the Hotel de la Poste et Lion d'Or.
- The transfer to the take-off site.
- The pre-flight briefing and balloon inflation.
- The flight for between one hour and one hour fifteen.
- At the landing, the deflation and putting the balloon back in it's bag.
- The traditional Aeronaut's toast and diploma.
- The return to the meeting point with our ground crew and vehicles.
Count between 3h00 and 3h30 total excursion time.
- Rendezvous place : VEZELAY
PACKAGES: HOTEL & BALLOON RIDE
BALLOON GIFT SHOP
- Balloon Rides from Vézelay, Burgundy
CHECK FLIGHT AVAILABILITY
- Rendezvous times
- Hotels & Useful links
OTHER LAUNCH SITES
Click on the map to view other sites
A flight over Vézelay and the Morvan
Here are the the most frequently asked questions about our balloon flights.
All you need to know about pilots, the equipement, and the professionalism of France Montgolfières Balloon Company
What to expect
To add a little extra with your gift, offer any one of our tickets in one of our elegant gift box.